Alhumdulillah means “All Praise is due to God” and are the words uttered by a Muslim when he/she is expressing gratitude to Allah. I find myself saying this numerous times a day and this post is a collection of moments when I have said Alhumdulillah during the past month.
Things I said Alhumdulillah for in April:
- Having the opportunity to visit gorgeous new places. Dubai is full of surprises and wonders!
- Taking part in my first ever blogger conference.
- Fresh home baked cake. You can’t beat it.
- Pampering sessions. We all need them once in a while, don’t we? Check out my review for the best facial I’ve had yet at Cure Beauty Spa.
- My niece’s laughter. Baby A is now 7 months old and makes you want to squish her with hugs when she laughs.
- Having Mr A, my brother living in UK, spell check my blog posts for me from time to time. Grammatical errors make me cringe, so its nice to know my brother and sister (and often other friends and family too) are on the look out for me in that respect! Cheers! (They totally paid me to say this! Hehe!)
- Doing bedroom DIYs and actually being happy with the end result! Why not have a sneak peak in to my bedroom?
- Spontaneous hugs and kisses from Baby Z. Also, having him pray next to me. Fills me with SO much joy, especially after the battle of Mother versus Muslimah that has been raging inside me for so long!
- Milk Chocolate wafer biscuits. Divine.
- The tranquil feeling of watching fishes swim by. Mr Z, Baby Z and I had such a great time at The Lost Chambers Aquarium in Atlantis.
- Whipped Cream in a Spray Can. No hassle, no whipping, just spritz it over your desired target and Voila!
These are just a few of the many times I uttered the words Alhumdulillah this month. Check out what I was thankful for last month here. What are you thankful for? Feel free to share your moments in the comments section below!