Seven Struggles you may face as a Potty Trainer:
1. Spending all your time crouched on the bathroom floor whilst bribing your child to stay on the seat for just a little while longer.
2. Having to make a run half way through enjoying a meal, and thus returning back to cold food once you have helped your toddler do their business.
3. Talking about Pee and Poo to anyone and everyone. Husband, Mother, Friends and even the odd Neighbor.
4. Timing your child’s toilet habits, mentally or on an electronic device. In case you forget, proceeding to interrogate your husband about when was the last time your child went to the toilet.
5. Asking “Do you need a wee?” to your child approximately five million times a day. This may result in possibly sleep talking about the subject too.
6. Having to repeat your Wudhu (ablution before prayer) or Namaz (prayer) because your toddler needed the toilet moments after or in between.
7. Persuading your cranky toddler that just woke up from a nap to go to the toilet because you know they need to, yet the toddler in question would rather ignore his bodily needs. Fast forward 5 minutes later and the toddler is now weeing in the bath tub.