Alhumdulillah means “All Praise is due to God” and are the words uttered by a Muslim when he/she is expressing gratitude to Allah. I find myself saying this numerous times a day and this post is a collection of moments when I have said Alhumdulillah during the past month.
Things I said Alhumdulillah for in October:
- For when Baby Z finally decides to be in a good mood after a particularly bad spell! Phew!
- For experiencing amazing Indian cuisine at Carnival by TresInd that took me back down memory lane!
- For FINALLY experiencing the winter breeze, even if it is for a matter of seconds. I am so excited to not melt away into a pool of sweat as soon as I step outside…this Dubai summer was honestly the hottest and longest EVER!
- For when the husband returns safely and brings back gifts from his business trip, even if it was only a super short two day trip!
- Having a choice and being my own boss.
- Watching Baby Z play independently, even though I die a little inside when I realise he sometimes doesn’t need my anymore like he used to!
- For skype calls with the family back home in UK.
- Making memories with the family at Splash ‘n’ Party, and seeing those happy faces splashing away in the water!
- The taste of Max Paprika flavoured crisps when you have been craving them for ages, and then instantly regretting it when you finish the pack in 30 seconds.
- Being part of the Mumz World ~ Mumz Panel, where I will be recommending products and giving you my honest reviews!
- That feeling after you walk out of a successful meeting.
- Having blogger friends that are supportive and willing to offer help and advice.
- Mini weekend getaway with Friends and their kids where we can lounge around in the pool without a care in the world. Until your child demands you play with them.
- Witnessing the Opening Ceremony of Legoland Dubai!
These are just a few of the many times I uttered the words Alhumdulillah this month. Check out what I was thankful for last month here. Also, here’s a list of what I was thankful for in October last year! What are you thankful for? Feel free to share your moments in the comments section below!