Alhumdulillah means “All Praise is due to God” and are the words uttered by a Muslim when he/she is expressing gratitude to Allah. I find myself saying this numerous times a day and this post is a collection of moments when I have said Alhumdulillah during the past month.
Things I said Alhumdulillah for in November:
- For being featured on Huffington Post! The sense of achievement is unreal.
- Reuniting with one of my best friends after a year, celebrating and catching up. Lots of giggling was involved too!
- Watching the glorious Super Moon. Moments like those truly put life and our role on this planet into perspective.
- The return of the winter breeze! We can finally sit outside and enjoy a meal without melting into a puddle of our own sweat! Hooray!
- Connecting with people during the first meeting.
- For kind generous people on the public transport. They can turn a bad day into a bearable one.
- For having a chance at Parenthood, even though I complain about it some times.
- For a never ending supply of chocolate!
- When Mr Z steps up to take care of Baby Z as he began to moan near the end of the Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them movie, because he knows how obsessed I am with all of J.K.Rowling’s work.
- For some much needed Me Time at Cleopatra’s Spa!
- Great photographers who are able to keep kids smiling during a photo shoot! That right there is some serious talent!
These are just a few of the many times I uttered the words Alhumdulillah this month. Check out what I was thankful for last month here. Also, here’s a list of what I was thankful for in November last year! What are you thankful for? Feel free to share your moments in the comments section below!